Maybe a little humor will lighten the mood. It's unfortunate that the whole country is pretty much up a creek. I guess the country has spoken:
- Having sexual relations with an intern is a bigger blunder than invading an entire country on false pretenses and pulling in a significant minority of international allies in our wake, not to mention hanging them out to dry.
- Abortion is a very importent electoral issue, and having John Kerry maintain the status quo was a high risk.
- The president having "strong conviction" and "morals" is more important than him actually telling the truth or admitting mistakes.
- Helping the economy isn't something we expect from a president.
- The citizens of the US need guns so they can matain the US as the murder capital of the world.
- People in Florida are more confident in Bush than they were four years ago.