In the past few weeks, we released a new version of our product at work. Unfortunately things didn't go nearly as smooth as planned and the software had more bugs than an ant farm. We've worked through a good chunk of the bugs, but we've got lots of little things to tweak throughout to bring the software up to a level of similar usability to our current verison.
Last week we spread mulch and planted trees in our back yard (pictures to come).
Two weekends ago my parents came to visit and we had a wonderful time visiting and picking out new trees for our yard!
Mid March, the grandparents Keenan came to visit and we spent a wonderful weekend playing bridge.